Ten Reasons To Become a Nurse:
10. Pays better than McDonald’s (though the hours aren’t as good.)
9. Fashionable shoes and sexy nurses uniforms.
8. Needles: ’tis better to give than to receive.
7. Confidence in reassuring patients that all bleeding stops ... eventually.
6. Opportunity to expose yourself to rare, exotic, and exciting new diseases.
5. Interesting aromas.
4. Courteous and infallible doctors who always leave clear orders in perfectly clear handwriting.
2. Celebration of holidays with all your friends ... at work.
1. Comfort in the knowledge that most of your patients survive no matter what you do to them.
It made me laugh, so I thouht i'd post it here.. :-)